Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Please Forgive Me, but I Know It's Too Late for Apologies

It happened (again). When I talking about my plan to have a new group again, he said HELL NO !
But I’ve explain it. And he said again HELL NO !
“who’s influence you ?”
“nothing”
“I don’t believe it”
“whatever”
“If  I say no ! you have to do that !”
“okay okay ! I will do anything you want !”
I expected that problem is finished, but he keep talking like shit, I just close my eyes. He pull my shirt, makes me couldn’t breath.
“LISTEN TO ME WHEN IM TALKING !”
“theres nothing that we have to talk about. It finished”
But he keep push me, and I don’t remember clearly, I get angry, I don’t remember what happened next, and then I leave him. I go to my brother’s room and cry loudly. I remember, we have a plan to watch movie and walking around. I angry because of his anger, we cancel it. I hate that !
He came into my bro’s room. I thought he want to say sorry. Obviously, he wanna leave. I don’t allow it. He keep pushing. I hate that ! he keep talking and get my anger. I slap him twice in left cheek. But what happened next ? his glasses is cut off and I step on it.
I go to my room. He came, he hold his ear.
“what the hell are you doing ? its really hurt ……”
“oh my god, my left ear couldn’t hear anymore” he cry
                I feel beaten to hear his cry. I closer to him.
“youre is really evil ! I cant hear anymore ! my ear is hurt ” he said. Im speechless and couldn’t do anything. “get out !” he said
 I feel really sorry about that, I cant hear his cry. He always push me to stay away and not come closer. He want me to leave him. I just cant ! but he keep push me !
                Its actually not all my fault. But when it ends just like this, ITS ALL BECOME MY FAULT.
                Please forgive me, you know I love you :’(